Search for the best Hospitality Jobs in India
Search By Industry
Search By Department
- Food and Beverage Service (248)
- Chefs (203)
- Front of House (164)
- Sales and Marketing/PR (124)
- Housekeeping (114)
- Finance and Accounts (50)
- Engineering (41)
- General Management (38)
- Human Resources (HR) (38)
- Purchase and Stores (20)
- Kitchen Stewarding (18)
- Security (15)
- Spa and Fitness (11)
- IT and Computers (10)
- Head Office/Corporate (9)
- Animation and Recreation (8)
- Training and Development (7)
- Other Department (4)
- Transport (3)
- Facilities Management (1)
- Health and Safety (0)
- Retail Management (0)
- Travel Management (0)
Search By Job Role
- Food & Beverage Waiter (120)
- Commis Chef (116)
- Food & Beverage Steward (113)
- Front Office Agent (98)
- Housekeeping Attendant (87)
- Sales Executive (75)
- Sales Manager (61)
- Chef de Partie (59)
- Receptionist (53)
- Guest Relations Officer (50)
- Front Office Manager (40)
- Restaurant Manager (40)
- General Manager (28)
- Human Resources Administrator (28)
- Accountant (27)
- Sales Assistant (26)
- Technician (26)
- Food & Beverage Manager (24)
- Banqueting Manager (21)
- Food & Beverage Administrator (21)
- Hostess (21)
- Executive Chef (20)
- Executive Housekeeper (20)
- Human Resources Manager (19)
Search By Location
Find your next Hospitality Job in India with us
Are you ready for an exciting Hospitality career in India? Hospitality is a trillion-dollar industry and is also the largest service industry, not to mention one of the fastest growing industries in the world. From hospitality jobs in Mumbai to restaurant jobs in Delhi, and Café jobs in Chennai, millions of workers in India and around the globe are proud to call themselves hospitality employees. Whether you want to greet 5 star hotel guests in Pune, Bangalore, Cochin; become an Executive Chef in Uttarakhand or Calcutta; or serve up coffee in Kerala, there is a rewarding hospitality career designed to match your unique skills and interests. To find prospective Indian hospitality jobs, just search by industry, department, level, and/or location. You can also search by keyword(s), such as "Indian hotel jobs" or "Hospitality Jobs in India".
In addition to 5 star hotel jobs listing jobs in India, Mumbai, Calcutta, Indore, and around the world, Hozpitality.in offers professional CV designing, a community network for employers and job seekers, a directory of hospitality suppliers, Latest Hospitality News, Hotel News, Movements and Appointments and Hospitality announcements, hotel deals, restaurant coupons etc. We do more than just list jobs; we provide an effective platform where all hospitality professionals can unite. Advertise or find Cruise ship jobs in India, Catering jobs in Gujarat, Travel jobs in Delhi, Sous chef jobs in Kochi, and more with Hozpitality.in, your “Opportunities in Hospitality” …
Create an account
Please register with Hozpitality to access great opportunities within the Global Hospitality Industry for FREE.
Email me Job Alerts
Take the hard work out of your job search by signing up to our free email service to receive relevant jobs direct into your inbox.
Register your CV
Upload your CV today and let PR and Journalism recruiters find you your perfect job.
- Ramada Powai Appoints Jayesh Wadher as Director of Human Resources
- Mr. Jayesh Wadher has been appointed as Director Human Resource at Ramada Powai Hotel and Convention Centre, Mumbai. Mr. Wadher comes with rich experience of 18 years in Human Resources into Hospitality Industry. Prior joining The Lalit Mumbai, he was associated with Radisson Blu Resort & ...
- 7th Anniversary Celebration of Radisson Blu Hotel MBD Ludhiana
- Ludhiana’s first 5-star luxury hotel, Radisson Blu MBD Hotel marks the 7th anniversary of providing bespoke indulgence and comfort to its guests. Started in 2012, this hotel has set a high standard for luxury hospitality in the city’s central business district. Driven by the vision of the ...
- Which city in India has the highest job opportunities in the hospitality sector?
- According to the analysis done by Consultancy.in, New Delhi emerged with the highest number of hotel rooms with a total of 14,296 back in 2017. Not to forget, Indira Gandhi International Airport welcomes millions of tourists every year.Indian hospitality jobs are trending now when we talk about the ...
- Opening of Taj Fateh Prakash Palace
- January, 2020: Indian Hotels Company (IHCL), South Asia’s largest hospitality company, started the New Year with an exciting announcement with an addition to its magnificent collection of authentic palaces – Fateh Prakash Palace. Renamed Taj Fateh Prakash Palace, this aesthetic edifice is ...
- Recruitment Trends in 2020
- In the era of 5G, innovations, and technology. The use of AI in recruitment isn’t a trend. Because trends tend to blow over at some point. Hope you can remember how Rainbow loom and Figgit spinners became a sensation overnight that every parent wanted to buy them for their kids on Christmas, they ...
- GoStops Raises Initial Funding to Expand their Operations
- New Delhi, December 27, 2019: goStops, India’s fastest growing premium chain of youth traveller hostels, has raised an undisclosed amount of funds as part of its recent funding round from eminent Angel investors.The round also saw participation from investors like Mr. Nitish Mittersain (Founder and ...
- IHCL Signs Its Second Hotel in Gangtok, Sikkim
- Dubai, UAE, December 29, 2019: Indian Hotels Company (IHCL), South Asia’s largest hospitality company, announced the signing of a 50-room Vivanta hotel in Gangtok, Sikkim. This hotel is a management contract with Skipping Stones Pvt Ltd.Commenting on the signing, Suma Venkatesh, Executive Vice ...
- Essential Tips on How Do I Get Hotel and Hospitality Jobs in Mumbai?
- Finding the right job is crucial for your career. The recruitment system has changed over the years and people are taking advantage of technology, AI is in place for recruitment. Hotels in Mumbai are finding the technology the best to source candidates for their vacant jobs in different ...
- MBD Group Appoints Parmeet Singh Nayar as VP Operations and General Manager Hospitality
- 16th Dec 2019: MBD Group has announced the appointment of Mr. Parmeet Singh Nayar as VP Operations and General Manager Hospitality. Mr. Nayar will support the growth of MBD Hospitality in Indian market and oversee the performance of the Group's hotels in the region, including Radisson Blu MBD ...
- This Week's Top Stories About As A Fresher, How Can I Apply For A Hotel Job In Bangalore?
- India and the Indian economy have changed drastically over the years, the hospitality industry plays a major role in building the economy. Many multinational companies have settled their feet in the country and are helping to create more jobs for freshers and professionals. Bangalore is the center ...