Search for the best Hospitality Jobs in India
Search By Industry
Search By Department
- Food and Beverage Service (259)
- Chefs (198)
- Front of House (186)
- Sales and Marketing/PR (131)
- Housekeeping (115)
- Finance and Accounts (54)
- Engineering (44)
- Human Resources (HR) (43)
- General Management (32)
- Purchase and Stores (20)
- Kitchen Stewarding (19)
- Security (18)
- Training and Development (13)
- IT and Computers (10)
- Spa and Fitness (10)
- Animation and Recreation (8)
- Head Office/Corporate (6)
- Other Department (5)
- Transport (3)
- Facilities Management (1)
- Health and Safety (0)
- Retail Management (0)
- Travel Management (0)
Search By Job Role
- Food & Beverage Waiter (125)
- Commis Chef (123)
- Food & Beverage Steward (115)
- Front Office Agent (110)
- Housekeeping Attendant (89)
- Sales Executive (81)
- Receptionist (65)
- Sales Manager (65)
- Guest Relations Officer (57)
- Chef de Partie (49)
- Restaurant Manager (45)
- Front Office Manager (40)
- Technician (31)
- Human Resources Administrator (30)
- Sales Assistant (28)
- Accountant (24)
- General Manager (24)
- Food & Beverage Administrator (22)
- Food & Beverage Manager (22)
- Banqueting Manager (21)
- Hostess (21)
- Kitchen Steward (20)
- Executive Chef (19)
- Executive Housekeeper (19)
Search By Location
Find your next Hospitality Job in India with us
Are you ready for an exciting Hospitality career in India? Hospitality is a trillion-dollar industry and is also the largest service industry, not to mention one of the fastest growing industries in the world. From hospitality jobs in Mumbai to restaurant jobs in Delhi, and Café jobs in Chennai, millions of workers in India and around the globe are proud to call themselves hospitality employees. Whether you want to greet 5 star hotel guests in Pune, Bangalore, Cochin; become an Executive Chef in Uttarakhand or Calcutta; or serve up coffee in Kerala, there is a rewarding hospitality career designed to match your unique skills and interests. To find prospective Indian hospitality jobs, just search by industry, department, level, and/or location. You can also search by keyword(s), such as "Indian hotel jobs" or "Hospitality Jobs in India".
In addition to 5 star hotel jobs listing jobs in India, Mumbai, Calcutta, Indore, and around the world, Hozpitality.in offers professional CV designing, a community network for employers and job seekers, a directory of hospitality suppliers, Latest Hospitality News, Hotel News, Movements and Appointments and Hospitality announcements, hotel deals, restaurant coupons etc. We do more than just list jobs; we provide an effective platform where all hospitality professionals can unite. Advertise or find Cruise ship jobs in India, Catering jobs in Gujarat, Travel jobs in Delhi, Sous chef jobs in Kochi, and more with Hozpitality.in, your “Opportunities in Hospitality” …
Create an account
Please register with Hozpitality to access great opportunities within the Global Hospitality Industry for FREE.
Email me Job Alerts
Take the hard work out of your job search by signing up to our free email service to receive relevant jobs direct into your inbox.
Register your CV
Upload your CV today and let PR and Journalism recruiters find you your perfect job.
- Palampur Gets its New Youth Hotel from goStops
- New Delhi, March 17, 2020: goStops, India’s fastest growing premium chain of youth traveller hotels, has recently opened its new hotel at Palampur, a small townin Himachal Pradesh.Palampur is surrounded by majestic pine forests in the Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh. The new hotel is ...
- Lords Hotels and Resorts Opens in Lonavala
- Lords Hotels and Resorts have opened Swarajya Lords Plaza – an upscale hotel in Lonavala. This is the second property that the group has in Maharashtra after Shirdi.Swarajya Lords Plaza Lonavala is an epitome of elegance in the lap of nature. Comfortably nestled on the old Mumbai Pune highway, this ...
- Hemendra Durgawat, General Manager - Lords Inn Udaipur
- Lords Inn Udaipur appoints Hemendra Durgavat as its General Manager. Prior to this Durgawat was serving as General Manager at Mango Hotels, Udaipur.He is a seasoned professional with two decades of experience in hospitality industry. He will be responsible for the entire operations and will ...
- Lord Hotels and Resorts Opens in Udaipur
- Lords Hotels and Resorts launches a smart business cum leisure hotel in the city of mesmerizing lakes, Udaipur. This is the fourth hotel of the group in the state of Rajasthan with three hotels already present in Jaipur, Jodhpur and Nathdwara.Lords Inn Udaipur’s 43 beautifully appointed rooms and ...
- goStops, Opens Its New Hostel In Bir
- New Delhi, February 2020: goStops, India’s fastest growing premium chain of youth traveller hostels, has recently opened its new hostel in Bir, a hub of adventure sports in the lap of Himalayas.Bir is located in Himachal Pradesh which records a huge amount of travelers from all across the world, ...
- Indian Hotels Company (IHCL) Announced The Opening Of Devi Ratn, A Seleqtions Hotel In Jaipur
- February 11, 2020: Indian Hotels Company (IHCL), South Asia’s largest hospitality company, announced the opening of Devi Ratn, Jaipur. This hotel will be a part of the SeleQtions brand – a named collection of hotels and resorts.Mr. Puneet Chhatwal, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, ...
- Radisson Blu Mumbai International Airport Appoints New General Manager
- Pankaj Saxena has been appointed General Manager at Radisson Blu Mumbai International Airport, India having 200 Rooms & Spa with multiple dining options and close proximity to Mumbai Airport.Pankaj was most recently General Manager at Radisson Blu Pune Hinjawadi - A 5 star hotel. ...
- goStops, Opens Its First ‘love’ Themed Hotel in Agra
- New Delhi, February 2020: goStops, India’s fastest growing premium chain of youth traveler hostels, has recently opened its first hostel in Agra themed on ‘love’.With Agra, goStops has expanded its presence to 13 hostels across India and has been identified as one of the most loved hostel ...
- How Good or Bad are the Career Opportunities in Hotel Management in India, Mumbai?
- Hotel jobs in Mumbai or the jobs in the hospitality sector in Mumbai, whatever you are searching for right now, the good news is there are plenty of career opportunities for you. The Hospitality Industry is a fascinating world which gives you a choice of working in different cities and parts of the ...
- IHCL Reveals its Quarter 3 Financial Performance
- EBITDA for Q3 at Rs. 462 crores up 32% - highest in last 10 yearsEBITDA margins for Q3 at 32.78%- highest in the last 10 yearsConsistent margin expansion achieved for the seventh consecutive quarterSigns a record 24 hotels with an inventory of over 2800 rooms for the current Financial YearOpens ...